Monday, March 24, 2008

No news on Wei.. but some other good news!

Okay, we can start this off by saying NOTHING YET! I can't understand why this is taking so long. I really thought yesterday about the time CCAA would have been at work, they had my file on the desk and were stamping a great big APPROVAL on it.. but as it is past two in the afternoon my time, I know my agency hasn't gotten any news yet!

I did get a cool call today.. this is for those of you who admired my work on cleaning out my son's closet (see past blog entry)... I WON!! She called me today to tell me that I won and I won FIRST PLACE!!!! $500.00 Gift Card from Ikea!!!!
That is so great!! I called Jay right away and ran down my list of things I wanted to do to the house that I could apply that money to!!!! He said "Slow down girl!!" LOL
I wanted to run over there last week to put my name in on their contest for a free year of mortgage payments but just blew it off thinking how unlucky I am with stuff like this!! And then I win!!! YEAH!
I still need to post a picture of his whole room.. as you didn't get to see his cool bed!

No comments: