Tuesday, March 25, 2008

News from CCAA

Well ASIA sent me over an email today to say that CCAA again turned us down for Wei.
That is it.. it is over. No more hoping or praying or waiting by the computer each day. Done.

I cried. Then I became angry. And now I am numb... or maybe just tired from crying. I am still angry though.

I want to understand why the agency got a PRE APPROVAL from both China and Taiwan and then we were rejected by both. Is it a bait and switch? Get our money and then let us wait for eight months.. YEP EIGHT MONTHS from start to finish and no kid and not sure how much money we will be out of.

I appreciate the girls I worked with at ASIA. I told them that today. They were GREAT about communication... but how do we go from Pre approvals to rejected? I know that they can only communicate what they are learning also but then should it cost the adopted family?

Then I called another agency that said they could get us approved for Taiwan... how is that possible? And I emailed with a woman who is in the same boat as us with another agency.. only her agency is promising her a child.... ????? I am going to watch her blog... because there would be no possible way that China turns us down twice and then gives other families children... would there?

I don't need any more kids. I have a houseful.. but I wanted another child. And there are MILLIONS of Children in this world that need a family.. yet I feel like we have hit a brick wall with these countries. We don't qualify because of STUPID things that wouldn't affect a child's love for a mom and dad.

I am sorry Wei. You will always have a spot in our hearts.

My girlfriend is predicting that we will find Wei's file on the shared children's list next.. we will see.. I just think each day a child grows older in an institution will will one more day of life long problems that child will take with them. I hope God will see you to a family very soon.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I am so sorry. I pray you find some peace in this very difficult time. It is so horrible, I am so sad for you.
Becky

Steve n Coco said...

Oh, Ginnie. I was so hoping for you that things would work out. Rest in Him and love your family. And rest assured, He has a purpose for Wei's life.
Courtney

Pamela said...

I am so sorry ... I was really hoping for you that Wei would be your family. Sometimes things just doesn't make sense. Know that I am thinking of and praying that you can make it past this painful time.

Pam