Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A bit down

I have been in bed very ill for the last few days... if nothing else I dropped a few pounds...but the depression has set in. I can handle waiting.. if that is what it is- waiting. But when the hope comes that an answer will soon come and then doesn't come day after day, I can't handle waiting. When adopting Ali we had a timeline. Parents waiting Non special needs children are all logged in by dates, and you sit back and wait for your date and your referral. With the special needs children you just don't know. I have seen families get a pre approval in three days and some three months... or in our case, we waited three months to be told no. Now we wait again.
I know that our agency will open around noon our time (different coasts) so I check my email from noon to one.. if there is nothing from Marci, I know it will be another long 24 hours before I can get the hope up again.
I have decided that I am going to post Wei's photos. I know we don't have an official yes.. but, if God decides, we are not the family for her, maybe by me posting her face another family will come sooner and she will get to find her family.
So here she is.... hopefully our new daughter!!!!



About 14 months old- she had just had her surgery.



Recent update photos that we got last week!

No comments: