Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Many Thanks

I wanted to say thank you to those of you leaving comments and prayers. I just don't know how to answer through the blog as it doesn't seem to give an email back.

I read my last weeks posts...and forgot to explain how I came to get new pictures of Wei. I was bored and wanted to look at the agencies SN kids.. just to look. I emailed and asked if I could have the current password.. JUST TO LOOK!
I was oohing and ahhing over the kids when I came to a face, that looked familiar but ..??? Then I saw one of the older pictures of her and realized it was Wei ONLY OLDER...
So I emailed the agency to say, "wow you have updated photos!!" and she emailed me back and said yes.. we weren't going to send until we had an approval.. but I begged!
I am so glad to see her face!! It was a bit of a shock at first, only because I wasn't expecting her to grow so much... but it was almost two years between photos from what I can tell!!
She is not a baby anymore!!
I won't post again this week.. unless we hear some good news!!
Thank you again everyone for your thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

Pamela Askew said...

She is beautiful... I am praying she is yours. Hang in there...

Pam Askew
ASIA ~ Taiwan