Friday, March 7, 2008

Another Week Gone By

I know I am just tired today as I worked late the last two nights and I am very blue.. but I had my mind set I was going to hear something on Ali's Gotcha Day, then that came and went I figured it would be by today..the end of the second week... but that has now come and gone so we wait again till next week.

I did get an email from Marci at our agency, she is so encouraging, but stated because the person who is trying to help us was out last week, then they asked for the letter from our agency to add strength to our side, then they couldn't find our LOI and needed to have that sent again...etc.. one thing after another. But I am now understanding that the woman who is advocating for us is not the new director of special needs.. so I am not sure who, why, how or what is going on! Everything is just rumors and speculation in this adoption game.

I must just set in myself the fact that I can't change other people, I can't make them make a decision, I have to wait and because of the Olympics we won't be bringing this child home until September at the earliest if CCAA can understand how much we want to bring her home... it just stinks because I could have her here with us now.

And maybe I need to stop thinking so hard about all of this and just get on with things.. if it is meant to be it will be. If not then God has another plan for Wei and for our family. And maybe the disappointment won't hurt so bad.

2 comments:

Steve n Coco said...

I'm so sorry, Ginnie. I've been thinking a lot about you this week, hoping to hear good news. I'll keep checking!
Courtney

Pamela said...

Ginnie,
I stumbled across your blog through an old post you made and found this information. I am really hoping and praying for you that you'll find out Wei is your child. I'll keep checking to see if there are any progress being made... I hope today is the day for you.

Pam
fellow ASIA family