Friday, February 29, 2008

Trying to make time Fly!

I just wanted to update those of you who are waiting with me... no news yet. Marci sent me a message yesterday saying the woman in charge at CCAA was going to be out until next week so we won't hear anything until maybe Monday.

So much is running through my head. I had my homestudy changed to Taiwan, I had my 171 H issued to Taiwan.. I will have to change everything... on top of the expense it is more time that Wei will be away from our family. (That is my positive thinking!...she is IS COMING HOME!)

So please, we have a few extra days to call in our prays to get this baby home! Pray harder than you ever have before!

I stayed away from this computer yesterday... to keep myself busy and try not to think so I started a project in Chase's room. Started out just wanting to clean his room, bu that was impossible with what was in his closet.. so I took Jay to Ikea to get some closet organizers. That was a lot of work! Especially as I bought the stuff too big and we had to load it all back and return it to the store to get the right size. Jay said he doesn't need to go to the Gym, he does the Ikea workout...load, unload, load, unload... and believe me when I say those shelves were HEAVY!

I took some before and after shots as Ikea is having a contest... I am bringing my pictures there this afternoon.. hopefully we will win the $500!!!

Mallory wants her closets to look like this... so that will be my next project. My home will be an Ikea showroom... but the stuff is such a good price and it is neat stuff!!

FROM THIS...





TO THIS....



No comments: