Friday, February 22, 2008

Ali's Day

It was a very nice day yesterday... well at least after I got back from the doctor... long story and not here!! But I will live!
Amanda watched Ali for me so I could go.. the two girls went and had their nails done. Ali had a pattern on her big toe that matched Amanda's. Amanda must have told her her nails were wet because three hours later I tried to touch her nail and she gave me a scolding!! LOL
Mallory made a cake for Ali.. for which she couln't wait for a fork and ate like a dog! We all laughted and laughted.






I had picked Chase up from school early and in the car I kept singing "Let's go Outback tonight" so when Jay got home Chase said, "Dad, mom keeps singing that we are going to the Outback!" So that is where we went and all the servers sang to HB to her!
And the best part is before bed, because she hates to go so bad, she convinced Jay and I that she needed a bowl of popcorn in our bed while she watched her cartoons! And she got her bowl of popcorn!



I can't wait for her party next weekend!

No comments: