Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dossier to Agency

Well my dossier was Fed Ex'd to the agency today (minus the 171-H which should follow in a short bit) The CIS office in Orlando is so great and they get things done quick!! I just had to get these papers over to ASIA today so that I could forget about them. Actually I was getting myself so confused between the China adoption and the Taiwan adoption I have no clue if I did anything right... so I am praying the girls will once again babysit me and make sure I have the correct paperwork!
Now let's pray for a quick referral. I just don't want Ali to be years older than this little one... which is what happened between Chase and Ali.

And the agency said that the errors were so small in the HS that it didn't matter. It was not something that would stop the adoption! That was good news!

No comments: