Thursday, January 24, 2008

CIS I-171H

I just got a call from Immigrations for Jay... they lost his finger prints we had taken on November 3, 2007. Jay has that kind of luck! When we got our 171-h back for Ali in July 2005.. it was issued to ME and some guy with the last name Warlick??
I called Jay laughing at him saying the government feels my new husband Mr. Warlick and I are acceptable to adopt a child from China! It took us about ten days to finally get straight and have a new paper issued with Jay's name on it!

The guy at CIS was very nice and he checked a few places and finally found Jay's fingerprints! I am so glad as Jay said he hated going to get them and we have done it three times now because of the long wait for Ali our first set expired... we have 15 months from November to bring our new little one home or he is going to have to go take the prints again! Sorry Jay!!

The man also said they were trying to expedite our papers and they had everything so I should see my 171 in no time!! Thanks CIS Orlando!!!

No comments: