Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Waiting for Final Visa

Sorry everyone about the pictures. I am having a horrible time getting them downloaded. I will finish the story and the pictures after I get home.

We are sitting here waiting to go get Ali's Visa. This is our final step in making her OURS! Tomorrow we leave for Hong Kong. I really wish I would have booked our flight out tonight but I didn't know any better. I really feel like I didn't get all the right information when making a lot of the decisions on this trip.

If I could do over again.... I would fly to Beijing a day earlier and have a good look around, I would leave Guangzhou as soon as I had the visa in hand, I would not have ordered the cot in Beijing or Chongqing for Mallory as the beds were big enought for Jay and I together but here in the White Swan the beds were built for midgets and we had to upgrade to a king size bed with the cot and I would have packed better clothes! At least warmer clothes!!

We can't wait to get home to Chase!! We really miss him! Melissa if you are reading this you better be giving him 100 hugs a day for us! Ali is excited about coming home to her two brothers and her dog! We are having a laugh as to where everyone is going to sleep...she is a daddy's girl and wants the whole bed...JUST LIKE CHASE!

Yes Chris we miss you also! You are going to melt when you see this kid! She is so funny. She loves to look at herself in the mirror. Everytime we are on the elevator she is in stitches! Jay straps her into the baby carrier so that she is looking out into the world and she takes EVERYTHING in!!

No comments: