Saturday, June 21, 2008

I will make it through this!!

I got an email from our contact in Taiwan who is actually handling the paperwork... he said DO NOT get the translation. Actually what it is is that the judges are very tough on everything being so right.. so what he wants is to have someone that has done this for him many times translate for us. This puts so much relief on me because of my messy translation from earlier!

And all we are waiting on is to get Mercy to send over their translation of his English name.. I guess the characters can be different so they want to make sure they are both doing it exactly the same and then he will send out our Power of Attorney and our adoption contract!

Every day.. I just sit there and think.. I am the luckiest person ever! I am so blessed to have all the kids I do and now I am finally getting to complete this family...

And I promise everyone.. this is the last!

Have a great evening!

2 comments:

The family of six said...

He is too cute for words! Congratulations!

Charlotte said...

He is so so cute !

I keep saying this is my last one too ! LOL

I have three from China, and now am on my 4th adoption, an older girl from Estonia !

Charlotte and crew