Monday, April 21, 2008

Things are starting to look up!!!!

I am sorry to everyone reading my blog that I took a month off. I just didn't have anything nice to say and I didn't want to say anything nasty.. and I was hurt and upset about the way all of this was handled.
I am still in contact with the agency about this whole thing. What a mess.

But on the brighter side!!! There is a brighter side when you have been bumped and bruised and slammed against the wall in International Adoption!

I have decided not to give up. Which those of you who know me, know I will not give up until I feel it was done to the best of every one's ability...
And for this part, the best of MY ability is to try to find our last child myself.

I have a great new friend that has been giving me a lot of information on Taiwan. Because even though our Agency isn't helping us, we do qualify for Taiwan by all LAWS..and we can adopt if we can find a child.

So I have contacted an attorney in Taiwan who will help me once a child is found and my great new friend told me about a private run home that helps the children.

I can't get into details right now.. because I want to make sure this is all going to happen but the woman and her husband that work with these pregnant moms is talking to our attorney about a young girl that will give birth in June.. to a girl!!

That is all I am saying!! I just need all the prayers out there that this is the child we will have!!!

No comments: