Friday, July 25, 2008

GREAT NEWS!

Okay, first, Trenton is not sick. They are just giving him a yearly physical. Nothing out of the ordinary. Because of his mother's sickness he has to be monitored at different stages in his life up until he is 18 months old. But it is nothing to worry about.

SECOND and MOST IMPORTANT!!!!!!! His mom has contacted our attorneys and wants them to come to the jail and talk to her about us!!!!!!!!!!! This is such GREAT news! It doesn't really mean anything as far as a decision but at least she is being fair to allow them in there to explain who we are and what we want for her son!

I am going to write another letter to send to the attorney for translation over to the jail for his mom. The first two letters as so generic like what is written for your Letter of Intent for adoption in China. This one is going to really tell her who we are, what our goals are in life and what we want for our child. I guess I could include what we have already achieved for our children as we have two that are adults... and there are days that I think they are still my little kids but the two of them turned out to be pretty good adults!!

3 comments:

Sarah k said...

That is awesome hon.. you need to touch base with me in email or something so we can chat sometime! I am so glad that things are looking up for you!

Unknown said...

WOW! More good news to come I hope!!

Thinking and praying for you!
Krista

Cheryl said...

Can you share the information on your lawyer with me? We are finding ourselves needing to consult an attorney. It would greatly be appreciated.